Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pasta with Lemon and Shrimps

10 days or so have gone by since I started my little vegan challenge and I'm done! Sadly, I didn't get the chance to photograph many of the meals I was 'forced' to make. I really enjoyed being vegan for this short amount of time but my family of meat eaters would not support it over the long term. Oh well, many of the dishes will be made again so I hope to post them as soon as I can. 

Now onto tonight's dinner. I'm so glad to have seafood, eggs and milk back into my diet. Oh how I missed them so! We hosted 10 people for dinner tonight and we had this lovely pasta, a salad which I take no credit for and a honey cake (which have no pictures of). 


The pasta was great served cold and had a nice refreshing lemony taste, perfect for the crazy hot weather we've been having here. For those of you interested here's the recipe for the pasta: RIGHT HERE! Note: I used alfalfa sprouts in place of rocketcress. 

I would include the recipe for the honey cake however, it was a little dry at points so once it's perfected it shall be posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment